Time is TBD|
Basic Food Hygiene/Level 2 FS
To have a solid understanding of basic hygiene principles, regardless of language barriers and level of education.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Course
Who Should Attend? Anyone working in the catering, hospitality, or manufacturing industry to include food processing, hotels, restaurants, schools kitchens, and hospital kitchens. This basic food hygiene course provides attendees a foundation to enroll in Level 3 and Level 4 training courses mentioned below.
Course Objective To have a solid understanding of basic hygiene principles, regardless of language barriers and level of education.
Course Content The course will cover topics including:
- Microbial, physical, chemical and allergenic hazards and controls
- Temperature controls and Food Safety management
- Food poisoning and control
- Basics of personal hygiene
- Procedure for proper cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- And more
Price: 375 SAR
Time: 6 Hours